Achieve3000 is an advance online literacy program that offers non-fiction reading articles to students and helps in building phonemic awareness, fluency, reading comprehension, vocabulary and writing skills. Achieve3000 provides differentiated online instruction in order to help students enhance their nonfiction reading skills. Only the teachers and students who have registered with Achieve3000 are eligible to access the education portal. Teachers use the program with an entire class and allocate assignment based on each student's reading ability.
Achieve3000 login guide:
- Enter the URL www.achieve3000.com from your preferred web browser.
- Once you land on the homepage of Achieve3000, you have to click the user login option from the top right corner of the portal.
- It will take you to the login page where you need to enter your login details such as username and password in specified spaces.
- Tap the Login button and choose the program depending on your eligibility from the list.
- Finally, click the login button to access the portal.
Every year we host a year-end appeal that offers our supporters one last opportunity to make a tax-deductible donation to The Relational Center before the end of the calendar year. Our goal for the 2018 year-end appeal is $30,000. These funds are critical for sustaining The Relational Center's community. With your support, we can continue to integrate individual healing and systemic cultural change through affordable comprehensive mental health services to low-income and marginalized folks. Help us build stronger, more empathic communities that can change the world!